25 September, 2012

An exception


For once I am not going to write about pinball. Those who have followed my blog may remember that in the pinball prehistory I talked about my favourite game on the Apple II: Serpentine.
Having written about it I decided to go looking for it on the web. And by some miracle I stumbled upon Pythentene. It's a resurrection of Serpentine. Written, in python, by Rob Leachman the game runs perfectly on my iMac.




If you are tempted, you can download the game here.

In fact Rob may recreate this game for idevices. I, for one, look forward to this.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying! "Found it by a miracle" yeah man I worked hard to bring it up to 1.0 release standards... but just wasn't satisfied it was ready to promote. It was a fun project to work on, a good excuse to learn Python and finally, after all these years, develop a game.

    Argh, this morning I can't make it run in fullscreen mode here. Does it work for you?

    ReplyDelete