07 September, 2013

Kickstarter for Timeshock is a success


The 40000 sterling pounds goal for the recreation of the Timeshock ProPinball has been attained. With a week to go, the first stretch goal, which will make possible for the game to be developed for Linux, has also been reached.



I pledged a conservative 35 £ plus 5 £ for the Special Gold Virtual Pinball add-on. I was itching to go for the 90 £ tier and get to be an alpha-beta tester but the amount was a little bit stiff and I do not care for the boxed copy (which would have set me back another 10 £ for shipping). I was planning to upgrade my pledge only if my contribution would have been essential into pushing the total amount towards the goal. 

Well, no alpha/beta test for me and so I'll have to wait for the final version before publishing anything in the blog ... unless there's a last minute surprise from the developers.  

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, awesome. I am looking forward to how this will turn out. But have a feeling it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw. I've been playing the 1997 version of Timeshock, since it was a present to all supporting Kickstarters, with the use of Paralells running Windows XP on my iMac. On the highest setting it already looks awesome. So I'm really curious how they are going to improve and update that version.

    ReplyDelete