01 May, 2014

Zen Pinball new Stars Wars tables

Zen Studios have just announced the third instalment of the Star Wars pinball series: Heroes Within. It is a four-table game. All four tables, 

Droids

Episode IV, a new hope

Han Solo

and Masters of the Force

are graphically superb. Moreover every table costs less than half those of Pinball Arcade.

As you probably have noticed already, I am not a big fan of Zen Pinballs. Still the pinballs of Zen Studios are among the best available today on OSX and iOS and if you are not, like myself, allergic to their excessive use of animations, you could give them a try. I do not intend to do so. Thus it would be great if someone could comment on these pinballs after having tried them.

1 comment:

  1. I bought them. I'm not in love with the animations, but I can live with them.

    Mainly, I think the Zen series are too difficult, and in contract, Farsight's are too easy. I'm not a great player, but I've made it to some of Farsight's wizard modes like TZ "Lost in the Zone", CV "Join the Circus" and so on, but I have never, ever collected more than two "scenes" on the Zen tables because they have such tight time limits to complete the scene.

    ReplyDelete